Assistant Branch Manager - Livermore Branch
The Assistant Branch Manager primarily delivers an exceptional, positive, and consistent member experience. Consults with members to identify needs, refer appropriate products and solutions, and follows up on pending transactions to ensure completion in a timely manner. Must maintain confidentiality with member’s information, pay attention to detail, and adhere to credit union policies and procedures. Must be able to inspire the team and maintain an environment that keeps the employees engaged and motivated while supporting the Branch Manager with day to day responsibilities. Must be available to work Saturday hours.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Manages branch audits, operational and training procedures.
- Assist Branch Manager and coaches staff on providing exceptional service, and perform lobby leadership to assist members with all 1st United technology and services.
- Provides on-going feedback on employee performance to the Branch Manager. Responsible for providing an excellent member experience in addition to efficiency in operations and branch productivity.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Owns the responsibility of branch cash negotiables including cash devices, vault custodian and cash ordering and replenishment of devices.
- Ensures appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Acts as liaison between members and various departments.
- Maintains member account information on computer system.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned