Adams Publishing Group is seeking a Staff Accountant based in our Coon Rapids, MN location.
The successful candidate must be flexible, attentive to details, diplomatic, and able to multi-task. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills and client orientation and exhibit an ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts. Candidate needs to be a self-starter and a willingness to take on new duties and projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Prepare and post general ledger journal entries
· Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
· Responsible for overall month-end close of legal entities
· Prepare bank and balance sheet reconcilations
· Research and resolve general ledger discrepancies
· Correspond professionally with staff and clients REQUIREMENTS:
Computer skills required, excel spreadsheets and general ledger experience desired. Recent college (Associate or 4 year) finance/accounting graduates encouraged to apply.
Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid disability and term life insurance; a generous PTO policy; company paid holidays; and a 401 (k) with a discretionary match.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer.