In this position, you will participate in gathering financial information from customers, efficiently key information into software, produce financial packages which will be used for credit decisions and perform other branch support and duties as assigned.
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, have an Associate’s degree in accounting, business, agriculture or equivalent, and knowledge of computers and software applications, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: August 12th, 2022, 7PM CT
Click Apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.