Loan Documentation Specialist
We are seeking a full-time Loan Document Specialist to join our team; office location is flexible. 2 positions available. This position will deliver outstanding customer service through centralized preparation of documents for loan origination and servicing requests for commercial and mortgage loans. You will also answer help desk tickets and phone calls by providing employees with timely and accurate answers.
If you are a team player, have post high school education or equivalent experience, three or more years of experience in a lending environment; and knowledge of real estate and chattel documentation and security within the area of loan origination, processing, and servicing, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family-friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Closing date: November 15th, 2022, 7pm CT
Click Apply Today!