Staffing Programs Specialist
We are seeking a full time Staffing Programs Specialist to join our AgCountry team in the Fargo, ND Corporate office.
In this position, you will be responsible for administration of the employment life-cycle activities related to recruiting, onboarding, and staffing at AgCountry. You will also manage staffing administration processes, develop, and implement workflows and processes to drive a signature candidate experience. This position will develop and execute pre-boarding, employee changes and departure programs and processes including management of the communications for all new hires, exits and internal people moves throughout AgCountry.
If you are a team player, have a bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field and/or experience equivalent to the degree, minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: September 30th, 2022, 7PM CT
Click Apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.