Accounts Receivable/Billing Representative
Cardiology office seeking a full-time, experienced billing representative that is reliable and a team player.
- Review physicians’ coding at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, timely payments, and to maximize revenue
- Manage denials and follow-up on claims
- Call insurance companies to verify EOBs
- Accept/return calls from patients to explain their balance after claims have been processed
- Working knowledge of medical, accounts receivable, collections, rejects, denials, appeals, and research billing guidelines and policies
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCs
- Experience working in EMR systems
- Provide excellent customer service
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
About Us: At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at company is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.