Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking for a Payroll Specialist for our Huntersville office. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll.
- Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll
- Process payroll for hourly & salaried employees
- Payroll Specialist must verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings and changes, review and reconcile payroll data and resolving any discrepancies as necessary
- Assist with payroll wage garnishments
- Organize and verify any additional data for final payroll runs prior to processing of W-2s, and process W-2 corrections as appropriate
- 3 years of experience in payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We offer Excellent pay and benefits.
At Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology, we strive to provide our patients with an exceptional healthcare experience. The key to achieving that goal is to hire dedicated, patient-focused staff members. If you want to work for a medical practice with a team-oriented culture, please explore our open positions. As part of our commitment to recruiting the best candidates, we offer competitive pay and benefits. Click here for our latest practice news.