Evergreen Cooperative is looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our agriculture organization as a Bookkeeper. This position is full time in season and part time in the winter.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As the Bookkeeper you will record financial transactions, maintain financial records and fact check financial data. You will ensure accounts are current and accurate using software, spreadsheets and other tools.
* Daily entries and reconciliations
* Customer invoicing
* Monthly customer statements
* Receiving payments and bank deposits
* Receiving inventory and processing vendor invoices
* General office duties
* Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Education and/or experience in Bookkeeping and familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions including AP and AR
* Knowledge of, or be willing to gain knowledge; of computer programs and office machines
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Data entry skills
* Ability to communicate
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 1979, Ever Green Cooperative is an independent Co-op in rural Tower City, ND. We are a complete agronomy center, selling chemicals, fertilizer, seed and custom application of chemicals and fertilizer.
Competitive wages depend on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.