Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analyst III
Now hiring for a Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analyst III
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced level of competency with five to seven years of similar or related professional experience.
- Three to five years of general financial experience comprising a combination of education and handson experience is preferred. (Experience may be in operational or information technology aspects of
the financial sector).
- Ability to think orderly, logically, and analytically and strong problem-solving skills.
- Resourcefulness and creativity when researching new products and techniques.
- ntermediate understanding of Microsoft Office is required. (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools is preferred.
- Significant experience with Agile development methods is required.
- Advanced understanding of some combination of database design, programming concepts and web
development is required.
- Advanced understanding of testing concepts and tools is required.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis is required.
- Demonstrated ability in area of specialization is required.
- Demonstrated ability in database querying methods is required.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
- Must be goal-oriented and have a strong sense of team solidarity.
FHLBank Topeka’s products and services help our member Financial institutions support affordable housing and
community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer.
We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
What qualifications are needed?
- At a senior level of proficiency, this position applies technical and team leadership abilities in working closely with business clients and other members of the Business Technology Solutions team in an iterative, Agile software development environment to define and clarify requirements, facilitate prioritizing requirements, configure packaged software products, test software and assist in resolving defects.
- The position will also serve as a technical subject matter expert on supported applications and assist in the training of end users on developed applications. Guidance and mentoring of other team members in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance areas of specialization (on-boarding, skill-building, automated testing, etc.) will also be required.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
For more details & to apply online, please click "Apply Now".