The Iredell County Partnership for Young Children is seeking the following:
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Finance Director is responsible for performing complex professional and responsible managerial and administrative work in planning, organizing and executing the financial, contractual, human resources and purchasing activities of the Partnership and provides supervision of the Fiscal Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and supervise financial operations of the Partnership, including disbursement and accounting for all Partnership funds.
- Ensure compliance with established fiscal policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze expenditures, cash contributions, and in-kind support.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare reports of trends with recommendations for policy, procedures and practice changes and improvements.
- Submit fiscal reports required by funding sources and the North Carolina Partnership for Children (NCPC).
- Prepare Treasurer's Report for the Board of Directors.
- Prepare required reports to external agencies.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Partnership's Audit & Finance Committee, state auditors, NCPC monitors, and NCDHHS and other funding sources as directed.
- Maintain adequate insurance for the organization.
Apply now for: Position description, requirements, and application.
Open until filled.