Part-time or full-time experienced tax preparer needed for individual income tax preparation for Kelly M. Cappy, CPA, PSC and James P. Hickey, CPA firms.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in individual tax preparation preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations along with the ability to stay up to date with changes regarding same
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of preparation of tax returns when inputting information into tax software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) is a plus.
- Organize financial material and documentation from clients which may include income statements and other tax forms.
- Confidentiality and ethical standards regarding sensitive financial information regarding clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational and time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at company is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.