We exist to provide gravity-flow storage solutions that save our customers space, time, energy, and money.
We accomplish this by doing the right things, all the time, for our company, employees, and customers.
Mallard Manufacturing in Sterling
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Identify revenue and expense trends.
- Manage financial dashboard and key performance indicators.
- Download and monitor bank activity.
- Pay vendors.
- Enter transactions from employee expense reports.
- Prepare and submit sales & use tax returns.
- Track and make adjustments to significant balance sheet accounts (e.g., prepaids, accruals and debt)
Education: Associate (preferred)
Experience: GAAP: 5 years (preferred); Controllers: 5 years (preferred)
We're 200 employees strong and growing . . . Come join our team!
Our Benefits include: 401(k); Dental insurance; Health insurance; Disability insurance; Paid time off
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 60+ years of operation, we have adapted time and time again to the changing landscape of industrial warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing. Our team has served customers with reliable, cost-effective solutions that, while powerful… remain power-free.
And we’re not stopping anytime soon. In the last decade, we have more than doubled our production and warehouse capacity, introduced numerous product lines, and expanded our reach to ensure our solutions are compatible with new technologies and improve productivity when applied.