Director of Financial Aid
STAFF POSITION: DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL AID
DIVISION/OFFICE: Enrollment Management and Records
- Responsible for the overall leadership, supervision and management of the Financial Aid Office.
- Administer all scholarships Title IV funds, State and institutional financial aid awards to eligible students attending Morris College.
- Coordinate with the Office of Business Affairs, Office of Student Affairs, Office of Enrollment Management and Records to facilitate the financial aid process.
- Assist with the annual audit process of Title IV, State and Institutional funds.
- Stay abreast of all Federal, State and college financial aid policies and procedures and maintain compliance with regulations and guidelines for all Federal and State Funds.
- Prepare reports required by Federal and State agencies regarding the use of financial aid awards.
- Supervise all staff in the Financial Aid Department
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree preferred) and five years’ experience in financial aid programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, school officials and federal and state agencies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in awarding and delivery of financial aid funds.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Submit a letter of application, personal resume, three letters of recommendation and official academic transcripts to: Director of Human Resources. Download, complete and print the Application form. Submit application via USPS or electronically
Morris College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.