Material Planner / Scheduler
MATERIAL PLANNER / SCHEDULER
Parma Tube Corporation, founded in 1964, is a manufacturer of custom tube assemblies. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction and agricultural equipment, diesel engines, air compressors and other industrial equipment. We are ISO9001:2015 registered.
Located 50 minutes south of Kalamazoo, Michigan and 60 minutes east of South Bend, Indiana, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes life, disability, health, dental, and vision insurances, 401(k), and Flexible Spending Plan, Employee Appreciation, All PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is provided by the company.
- Schedule and release customer orders
- Keep supervisors/management informed of schedule requirements; modify schedule as needed to meet forecast changes
- Manage finished goods inventory
- Manage WIP inventory consistent with company goals.
- Communicate with customers and outside process suppliers
- Review MRP review and order placement for raw materials and support items for production use.
- Ability to self-start and work without close supervision
- Experience with computers – knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment
- Priority management, time management, analytical, and organizational skills are required
- Must have a working knowledge of inventory control and scheduling
- Working knowledge of MRP and some Purchasing experience a plus
- 3-5 years related experience
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2015
Salary Range is $65,000-$75,000.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail to: Parma Tube Corporation, Lynn Perry, 1008 Progress, Sturgis, MI 49091.
Please no phone calls and no third-party solicitation.