Client Service Associate
Are you passionate about serving clients, adding value and improving processes/systems? Would you like to help people improve their financial wellbeing and build wealth for their future while growing financial advisors' businesses? Are you solution-oriented and passionate about delivering results? If so, LPL’s Steamboat Springs, CO branch is the place for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
This employment opportunity in Steamboat Springs, CO would allow you to support Financial Advisors associated with LPL Financial. The financial advisors operates under our Linsco Employee Model. You will join a team that is dedicated to helping clients in every stage of their financial life. This exciting position will allow you to grow your career and by helping the people and families that look to our Linsco Financial Advisors for financial solutions.
The primary role of the Client Service Associate (CSA) is to provide administrative support to an advisor or team of advisors, including any and all daily, monthly, and annual tasks. The CSA helps the advisor maintain his or her practice and deliver positive results for the advisor’s clients.
Primary role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answer phones, schedule appointments, and prepare materials for client meetings
• Keep client management systems up-to-date with client information
• Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers, and more
• Conduct proactive outreach to clients and advisors on time sensitive activities (e.g., RMDs)
• Manage account activities that are operational in nature – new accounts, cash management, transfers, and account maintenance (e.g., periodic distributions, debits)
• Assume ownership of inquiries and requests; communicate with internal departments to ensure clients’ expectations for timely service delivery are met
• Educate clients on account services, capabilities, and new technology – eSignature, paperless statements, Account View (client portal), etc.
• Organized with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Effective oral and written communication; able to explain complex information clearly and
• Time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships with clients,
coworkers, and internal/external partners
• Ability to analyze and research information
• Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
• Prior customer service experience (financial services background preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; CRM applications
• Series 7 and 66 licenses preferred
Actual base salary varies based on factors, including but not limited to, relevant skill, prior experience, education, base salary of internal peers, demonstrated performance, and geographic location. Additionally, LPL Total Rewards package is highly competitive, designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play – such as 401K matching, health benefits, employee stock options, paid time off, volunteer time off, and more. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that LPL has to offer!
To apply please email email@example.com