Client Service Professional
A unique career opportunity to join a nationally renowned investment advisory firm located in Whitefish, Montana. Our growing company offers a challenging and rewarding career for the right individual. This position requires a motivated professional who is committed to exceptional client service in a fast-paced and detailed-oriented environment. Responsibilities include interfacing with our clients throughout the United States, account setup and maintenance, and operational support using multiple software programs. The role requires significant phone and written interaction with clients and service providers, in addition to maintaining client data.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage a variety of projects
- Advanced Excel skills; proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Aptitude for mastering new software applications and systems
- Excellent written, phone, and interpersonal communication skills
- College degree and 5+ years professional office experience
Competitive compensation with generous retirement plan (up to 25% of salary).
- Non-smoking environment -
All inquiries will remain confidential