Client Relationship Professional
A unique opportunity to join one of America's
"Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors"
Stack Financial Management (SFM) is searching for a top-tier operations professional with 5+ years of solid office experience and the desire to join a long-term career opportunity with the potential for advancement. Located in Whitefish, Montana, our growing company offers a challenging and rewarding career for the right individual. This position requires a motivated professional who is committed to providing exceptional client service in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The ideal candidate seeks to go the extra mile for our clients while being part of a high performing team. Our combined efforts help manage, preserve, and grow the wealth of our clients where you will play a vital role in driving positive results.
- Interact with high-net-worth individuals located throughout the United States
- Be the point-of-entry contact in assisting clients with account maintenance and updates
- Maintain critical and sensitive client data
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Follow proven account maintenance processes to deliver a stellar client experience
- Operational support using multiple software programs
- College degree and 5+ years of professional office experience
- Enthusiasm to interact with and deliver exceptional support to our clients
- Impeccable written, phone, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage a variety of projects
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office Suite
- Aptitude for mastering new software applications and systems
- Strong interest in financial and wealth management Motivation to potentially obtain a CFP certification
SFM offers competitive compensation, health and dental insurance, and a generous retirement plan (up to 25% of salary).