Business Banking Officer
Are you a disciplined leader driven to know your customers and meet their needs? Do your get-‘er-done attitude, high ethical standards, and community involvement inspire others? If so, you may be an excellent fit at Starion Bank!
We are seeking a Business Banking Officer in Ellendale!
In this role, you will:
Start new banking relationships and grow existing ones through:
* Proactive sales calls, community engagement, and collaboration with Starion colleagues, and
* Diligent, data-driven administration of loan portfolios that complies with all bank policies and regulatory standards.
You should be:
* In the know—always keeping up with both local business news and philanthropic projects, as well as national economic trends
* Analytical-with top-notch financial and credit analysis skills
* Self-aware—including highly intentional about your decision-making processes, and skilled in communicating them to diverse colleagues and customers
* Customer-focused—happy to help others, genuinely curious about an array of industries, and hungry to learn new sales best practices at any stage of your career
You should have:
* A bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or a related field.
* Commercial and Ag lending experience, formal credit training, and knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Starion Bank is a growing community bank known for providing local leadership, personalized service and community loyalty. We foster a culture where you can grow both professionally and personally, and we treat employees as our most important organizational asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team and work at a bank recognized as "Best of the Best" by Independent Bankers magazine and "50 Best Places to Work" by Prairie Business magazine!
Click "apply" to apply online.
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.