Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA
Full Time position with benefits
The Finance Director of the Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA coordinates accounting functions such as general ledger/account maintenance, account reconciliation, data processing and reporting.
- Maintains an accounting system to accomplish the proper recording and reporting of all operations, transactions, assets, and liabilities of the YMCA for all funds.
- Serves as a resource person to management and program personnel in all matters relating to accounting.
- Responsible for payroll, accounts payable, processing expense reports and business credit card reconciliations.
- Prepares various internal and external reports as required by management, the Board, and outside agencies.
- Maintains and tracks contracts, invoices, payments, and insurance policy information.
- Prepares for annual independent audit.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Three years of experience or more in bookkeeping, and/or accounting role.
- Knowledge of banks, banking systems and cash management.
- Knowledge of and expertise with computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Ability to develop and use spreadsheets and standard business software systems.
Salary and Benefits
Retirement contributions [10% shared - 4% employee; 6% YMCA], vacation plan, health plan and other benefits per personnel policy.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Resumes accepted until 11/30/2023
Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer