Mortgage Loan Officer (Leads-Based)
Stratton Equities has a tremendous opportunity for the “RIGHT” person. If you are a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer, that is new to the industry and is having a difficult time finding business, we have the solution. Stratton Equities provides our loan officers with direct organic daily leads, that are from borrowers that call into or apply to our offices looking for mortgage financing. Not the other way around.
We have a time-tested model that includes a state of the art CRM and lead generation, hands on training, and the widest range of niche mortgage loan programs in the industry.
We have branches that specialize in different types of loans such as Hard Money, DSCR Loans, No Doc Loans, NON-QM Loans, Conventional, Fix & Flip, Commercial and more.
Stratton Equites is a Direct Mortgage Lender that has been in the industry since 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 178,463.39 - $211,071.36 (100% Commission).
Handle Daily inbound mortgage leads.
- Current NMLS STATE License required
- 1+ years Mortgage Loan Origination experience
- Knowledge of CONV, FHA, VA products and guidelines
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cranford, NJ 07016: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This is not a remote position. All hires will work out of Headquarters office located in Cranford, NJ
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan origination: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- NMLS (Required)