Police Officer, Grants Administrator, Fleet Parts Specialist
The Town of Avon is seeking to hire the following full time positions, with excellent benefits:
- Planner 1+ $53,800-74,100
- Grants Administrator $60,000-80,000
- Police Officer $68,000-89,500
- Fleet Parts Specialist $48,000-69,000
- Public Works Operator I $48,000-60,900
The Public Operations Operator I is responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing heavy and small equipment, machines, and hand tools to assist with sustaining Town roads and bridges, stormwater infrastructure, parks, open space, grounds, green belts, and streetscape structure. In addition to offering assistance with Special Events programs, this position assists with painting and set-up of fields for the Recreation programs.
- Town Clerk $74,300-107,600
- Human Resources Generalist $49,400-70,900
- Senior Accountant $60,700-89,500
- Public Works Director $145,000-175,000
- Part-time Transit Operator $23.00-30.00
Pay indicated is dependent on experience. The Town of Avon strives to maintain a safe and healthy environment, where all employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.